• 7 day unlimited entry to 2 parks (Dreamworld, WhiteWater World Gold Coast) and • SkyPoint Observation Deck Q1
• E-voucher easy access
• Valid 7 days from date of purchase (inclusive) or date selected
• This ticket can be redeemed at any of the 3 attractions
• Strictly NON-TRANSFERABLE to another guest
• No cancellations or refunds
• Average E-Voucher processing time is 30 minutes, however some cases can take up to 2 hours. PayPal transactions require longer time due to authorisation confirmation
• Children aged 2 and under are free of charge to enter the theme parks. Children from 3 years and above do require a ticket
• Child ticket is eligible for 3-13 years old inclusive
• Savings based on front gate prices, for reference purpose only
Dreamworld is Australia's largest theme park, home to rides, slides and more than 500 animals all in one place. With so many worlds in one, the ultimate adventure awaits!
Dive into a world of water-filled fun. Escape to the sanctuary of WhiteWater World, a dreamy oasis that offers something extraordinary for every age group.
Australia's only beachside Observation Deck
Stunning 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast.
Located on Level 77 of the Q1 Building in the heart of Surfers Paradise, 322 metres high.
*SkyPoint Observation Deck is an 18+ venue on Friday and Saturday night from 8pm. Smart casual dress.
Dreamworld and WhiteWater World
7 days a week: 10am - 5pm*
*Closed on ANZAC Day April 25th & Christmas Day December 25th
SkyPoint Observation Deck
General Public Opening Hours**:
Sunday - Thursday 7:30 am - 10pm
Friday - Saturday 7:30 am - 11pm
**Last tickets sold, entry and bar closes 30 minutes prior to advertised closing time and the kitchen closes 1 hour before closing time.
Operating hours are subject to change without notice and it is recommended to reconfirm with the attraction according to the date of visit.
Closing times may vary subject to demand.
SkyPoint reserves the right to become an 18+ venue after 8pm.
Rides and Attractions:
Dreamworld and WhiteWater World are home to more than 40 rides and slides including the Big 9 Thrill Rides.
ABC Kids World is home to 8 rides and attractions, as well as opportunities to meet ABC Kids and Wiggles Characters.
The DreamWorks experience has 10 rides and attractions, plus the opportunity to meet some of your favourite Dreamworks heroes.